DEVELOPING A MOTIVATED WORKFORCE
Most employees are evaluated either based on their technical competencies, seniority or their visibility to the top management. Unfortunately, none of these is related to leadership and employee engagement.
Therefore, when employees are promoted in this traditional manner, their approach and orientation will be different than what was envisioned by the top management. There will be lack of leadership, as these employees are not prepared for a leadership role. They will be unable to manage their subordinates properly, as they only know what worked for them, which might not be suitable for their subordinates. As a result, there will be poor team performance, due to less engagement and low motivation.
Fadzilah Kamsah Academy offers motivational seminars with one main objective: How to Read People and Understand Their Behaviours.
This special skill set will enable leaders, and even parents or teachers to have the ability to understand and motivate people around them. A motivated group of people will get things done, achieve goals and produce tremendous results. It is the basis of any winning teams.
Our seminar can fit up to 100 participants and they will learn to:
- Systematically understand their own psychological process
- Appreciate the diverse psychological needs of those around them
- Be more focused in addressing their personal goals
- Become more aligned with their organization’s values and principles
- List down positive changes that they want to have in terms of their habits and behaviours
Call 03-8925 5250 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.